      1. RE: my first real drive (not without its problems)
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Rough idle and hard starting.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Replacement tranny?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: my first real drive (not without its problems)
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Fuel System..Still
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Replacement tranny?
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: my first real drive (not without its problems)
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Replacement tranny?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. RE: Re: oil filters
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: oil filters
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Digest Number 517
           From: ZillaDelorean@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: my first real drive (not without its problems)