Re: [DML] Re: fuel problem update

David,

my mistake. upon closer inspection, i see now that the hose does go up to
the tee-intersection. everything in there is routed correctly.

if this return hose were to burst from pressure, what would that indicate
about my system? i'm not sure that that happened at all. the hose was
probably leaky then all of a sudden after we tried to start it about 25
times, it just gave up and broke.

but hypothetically...

Andy

In a message dated 4/25/01 6:07:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
jtrealty@xxxx writes:

> I am going to take a wild guess here and say during a previous repair
> someone changed the return line circuit! There should be 3 lines to
> the accumulater but none should "loop back". One line should return to
> the tank with a tee picking up the return line from the fuel
> distributer. Please check out the routing of ALL of the hoses for

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102