Re: fuel problem update

If your return line was to leak or burst I would guess that there is a
restriction in the line between the burst section and the fuel tank.
Under normal circumstances the return line doesn't see high pressures.
If the line was to be kinked, blocked, crushed, then the pressure
couldn't be dumped into the fuel tank and the return could rupture.
The return line is not made to contain the high pressures that the
other fuel lines carry. Disconnect the fittings at the Tee and see if
the line from the Tee to the tank is blocked. If not then check the
line from the Tee to the Fuel Pressure Regulater.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757