Re: Delorean Advice

The clutch hydraulic system is pretty much the least favorite part of
my car. Coolant hoses shouldn't be a problem. You just have to slide
under the car to get them, and then bleed the system. The stainless
braided line is an absolute must. As stated before, when the platic
line gets hot, it will expand. This will cause premature wear of the
clutch (doesn't allow full force to be applied). If you're going to go
all out, I would also replace the slave cylinder, and the master
cylinder as well. I'd reccomend the HCR series mastercylinder P.J.
Grady carries. Depending upon the condition of the clutch, you may
want to consider replacing it as well. But that's up to you. If
anything is worth doing, it's worth doing right...

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, csher52552@xxxx wrote:
<SNIP>