Re: Bad Week

Look for a problem in the cold start-warm-up systems. Refer to D:01:08
through :11. You will probably trace the trouble to the Control
Pressure regulater. Before you replace it check the electrical
connection to it and make sure it is getting power. Check that the
plugs for the cpr and cold start valve were not mixed up.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxx> wrote:
> It's me again, I have another question for all of you. I had my
car out about a week ago and
> drove it for about 30 minutes or so and came home. The next day I
went out to get in it and
> it had no electrical power at all, I got that fixed a few days
later. Now for the new problem.
> I decided I'd go ahead and get the car out yesterday but it wouldn't
stay running right after
> starting. It'd run for about 5 seconds if I'm lucky and die. I was
able to keep the car running if
> I kept giving it gas but as soon as I'd let off the gas it would
then die. Where should I start?
> Cold Start Valve? Thermo Time Switch? Maybe a vacuumm Line?
>
> Thanks in advance...............Obviously still
learning.......Jason #5903