Bad Week

 It's me again, I have another question for all of you. I had my car out about a week ago and
drove it for about 30 minutes or so and came home. The next day I went out to get in it and
it had no electrical power at all, I got that fixed a few days later. Now for the new problem.
I decided I'd go ahead and get the car out yesterday but it wouldn't stay running right after
starting. It'd run for about 5 seconds if I'm lucky and die. I was able to keep the car running if
I kept giving it gas but as soon as I'd let off the gas it would then die. Where should I start?
Cold Start Valve? Thermo Time Switch? Maybe a vacuumm Line?

Thanks in advance...............Obviously still learning.......Jason #5903