to sell or not to sell

Well, I'm thinking of selling my beloved car due to lack of use. It's
beautiful with a bit over 16K miles on it, all original and is a
California native and still here. Never driven in the rain. A few
minor cosmetic items, and I mean MINOR. Mechanically about perfect. I
paid 16K for it in '98 and put about a grand in it with upgrades and
new tires. I still have the original NCTs. So list, what's it worth
and should I sell or keep it? Money's not the issue here, I just
don't have the time to enjoy it and it loves to be driven. Thoughts,
ideas, offers all welcomed.
Fil.