RE: [DML] Spelling Bee

(Moderators note: This posting will end the "Spelling Bee"thread - I think Murray's last comment just about says it all.)

>From what I have read, your third spelling is pretty much correct. With the
space and like two words capitalized. I think I have ALL of the hardback
books, plus "De Lorean Gold" and "Stainless Steel Illusion". They ALL
spell it that way with very few exceptions. However it seems like when it
refers to the car itself officially it is one word. (DeLorean). My original
window sticker however spells it De Lorean and the car rear "bumper" has it
De Lorean with the space.....then the metal plate on the drivers door sill
has it all together at DeLorean......just looked up my Title and
registration for kicks and they are both spelled with the space! I guess
John Z probably doesn't care!

Murray Fisher
Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State, USA