New problem: fuel baffle

A big thank you to those who helped me with my last problem. Unfortunately, I have another one. If you'll recall, the fuel pickup hose in my gas tank had become somewhat missing. To solve that problem, I simply ordered a new one, as many of you suggested. Now, having drained all the gas, I have discovered that not only was the pickup hose missing, but also the entire baffle assembly, including the baffle, bottom cover, baffle retainer, and the in-tank fuel filter. This is quite the problem. I can find all of the accessory parts at all of the online retailers, but the baffle itself is nowhere to be found. DMC Houston doesn't even list it (part#106241) in their inventory. I called PJ Grady and he said that they are completely out of that part. Does anyone know where I can find this elusive part?

Thanks,

Aaron King
Kirkland, WA
vin#1217