No Juice: Part Deux

 To all, Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions but I still have no power at all. I checked the
battery and it said it was good but I went ahead and swapped the one from my svx in and it still
didn't do anything. After switching the battery back I tried jumping it with my other car and had
no luck. I then checked to see if I was getting any power to the jumper post in the engine bay and
I am so it would seem that my problem lies somewhere after that. Any other ideas?

Jason #5903