Re: how to clean fuel lines

Andy, I won't say it can't happen. But remember. There is a filter
sreeen on the fuel tank side of the pump. Think about it, how would
anything large enough to stop up the fuel system get thru the screen.
Bosch says it, filters a about 60 microns on the newer ones. When I
took my screen off and was looking for any thing in the tank, I found
the glue off clear cover that they put on the pumps in one corner of
the tank and water. Both together was about 1/4 cup. Being that the
water and glue were both bunched up together, they wouldn't go thru
the small holes of the baffel, much less the screen. Just something
to think about before you go thru the long process of cleaning
hoses.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com