Northern California - NCDMC club meeting April 22

Northern California - NCDMC club meeting April 22

On April 22, the Northern California DeLorean Motor Club will be meeting In
Sacramento for a tour of the Towe Auto Museum, the State Railroad Museum and
to have lunch in Old Sacramento. Our meet will start 10:00AM at the Towe and
after a tour of the museum we'll drive up to Old Sacramento for lunch and a
tour of the largest railroad museum in the West.

We'll be discussing the continuing plans for the West Coast
DeLorean/Bricklin Car Show on September 20-23. The 2 banquets have been
arranged and we're working on the driving tours. Prices should be set soon
for the events and we're also working on our guest list. Reservations for
the hotel can now be made for only $74 a night at (925) 867-9200.
Registration for the event will be ready late May/early June.

Ken

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx