I made my DOWNPAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone just want to let the whole group know
today that Friday I maild my Downpayment for my
Delorean Vin#5386 My project car is 1/4 mine! I can't
believe it!!!

I'm bouncing off the walls special thats to the man
that made it all possible

Richard Weissensel of IL! He has my Delorean there at
his place and is allowing me to buy it in payments! in
several months I will be able to bring her home. She
is a sleeping Beauty hasn't seen the road since 1991.
I was search for a gen what I found was the Delorean
of my Dreams and a new friend in Richard! this guy is
the best! Thanks again to the group, and to the
DMCnews if it wasn't for this site I'd never of found
my baby. I found you guys in november and here in
april I'm already putting a down payment on a
Delorean. Than ky ou again guys!

And thank you Richard! This is the best guy on the
plant!

Todd Koehler
getting closer to my dream
owner of 1/4 of VIN#5386