      1. Talk about ignorane! look at what I found!
           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Cleaning your car using "Scotch Brite" pads
           From: graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Carpet Cleaning
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: idle problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. "Delorean" - the book
           From: "Ryan Wright" <irwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: help!  no power to fuse # 7
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: Bay Area Bull*
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Speedo. light problems...
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      9. RE: Re: Cleaning your car using "Scotch Brite" pads
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: "Delorean" - the book
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: "Delorean" - the book
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Door Seals
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. No Juice
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: help!  no power to fuse # 7
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Speedo. light problems...
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     16. I made my DOWNPAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!
           From: Todd Koehler <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. RE: Speedo. light problems...
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Help! Idle problems - Microswitch - Loose wires!