RE: shipping cars

I've shipped several cross country and one to Europe. As I recall the cross
country price was around $1100, but that was some 11 years ago. I don't
have my records from then so can't remember who I used, but found the
shippers by checking both Hemmings Motor News and local Yellow Pages. But
the bigger issue is, why look for a car so far away? There are lots for
sale here in Washington, and you can go look at them and be sure of what you
are getting. Try checking with Arnie Brandon at arnie@xxxx - he usually
has a good handle on cars available and their history.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive