Transporting/Towing a DeLorean (was Re: Shipping a Delorean?)

Transporting/Towing a DeLorean (was Re: Shipping a Delorean?)

Not sure how it was shipped, but it is important to remember that most of
these latches hold the louver down marginally, at best. Therefore, it is a
good idea never to tow a DeLorean (loaded on a truck or otherwise)
backwards. The wind can catch the louver and break it off backwards, often
damaging the roof/doors in the process. If you must tow or transport the
DeLorean backwards, remember to tie down the louver securely.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573