From: Chris Parnham [mailto:chrisparnham@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 6:14 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)

One of our members has one with a burgundy interior " factory fitted" we
think, it was supplied to a wealthy Arab gentleman in Saudi-Arabia. It is
also fitted with a "posh" radio, with a remote control sticking up on a
bendy stalk.

It is not used and is in mint condition, it is also painted in "silver
metallic" paint..probably post factory.

It now lives in Scotland.

Chris P DOC UK