Re: [DML] Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)

Re: [DML] Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)

 One of the guys in our club, Micah Fryman, "saved" a trashed D from the
salvage yard last year and re-built it. When we re-built the interior, we did
it in a Burgundy, mostly because of the parts found in the DMC warehouse. The
work turned out very well, but the color IS different and takes a little
getting used to. Micah had the car at Ken's Cleveland show last year, and it
got many "comments" to say the least. Micah sure doesn't have any problems
telling which D is his at the shows.

Marty