Re: [DML] Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)

Re: [DML] Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)

We have the following burgundy pieces...

Binnacle
Glovebox lid
grab handles
center console armrest

Most have tags on them that say "Sample for color only", and one says
"Approved for color only". So we know what shade of burgundy the factory
intended, but there is not a complete set of parts for a burgundy interior
car.

As an aside, some of the factory documentation that we have indicates that
part numbers were assigned for the then upcoming interior colors, including
tan, burgundy and blue. No blue parts found yet, however.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573