RE: [DML] Center Console Clock

Roy asked,
Now with everything is place as I crack the center bolt on the tool, I am
stripping out the other two bolts. What should I do? The steering wheel
has still
not budged.

Makes sure that the two bolts you have are the right size and thread. If
they are not they may be stripping while you are installing them. Also make
sure that you are running them down enough that more than the tip is
inserted into the steering hub. If the bolts are the right size they will
start by finger tighting them.
Steering wheel removal instrutions can be found on my web site at
http://stainlesssteel.freeyellow.com/index.html

Robert Starling
Vin#05252