      1. ADMIN:Copyright Topic
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Hot Water Valve for sale
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Trim Post Installation
           From: "Fernando Dillard" <fdillard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: trans question
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. When do Injectors inject?
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      6. How do you Milk a Cow?
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: When do Injectors inject?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: When do Injectors inject?
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Fan speed "3" is back
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Spare interior pieces
           From: Brian Henderlong <bhender1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. i need a used control pressure regulator
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: impossibly high fuel pressure?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. RE: Two-Toned Interiors...
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Center Console Clock
           From: reuterconsulting@xxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: i need a used control pressure regulator
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:06:03 -0500
   From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ADMIN:Copyright Topic

At this time, Wayne and I are having an offline discussion of the policies.
Until we resolve it, I'm holding the posts on this topic to avoid a bunch of
rumor and conjecture. Thanks for your patience. We appreciate all your
thoughts.

Feel free to contact us privately if you wish. There should be a summary
statement in a day or two.

Dave Swingle

Message: 2