RE: [DML] A new DMC owner with a problem

RE: [DML] A new DMC owner with a problem

Aaron,

Welcome to "Living the Dream" from a fellow Kirkland resident.

Regarding your poor running when the fuel level is low, there have been
several recent posts about the fuel suction line getting soft and closing up
as the fuel level gets lower. You could also have a leak in the line that
lets air in when the fuel gets below the level of the leak (or while going
around corners as you mentioned).

Feel free to contact me personally and check out the Pacific Northwest
DeLorean Club Website www.PNDC.org.

Gary(at)IN2TIME.com
VIN #5612
www.PNDC.org - Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club