Brochure to hand out at car shows

I have converted the brochure that I created to an Adobe Acrobat format and
placed it in the Vault/Files area. The brochure, plus a few quick download
files (so you can see what it basically looks like without waiting to
download it) are in a new folder called ?tri-fold? (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/files/tri-fold/).

Enjoy!

Michael C. Babb
MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA, CCNA, Network+, I-Net+
mailto:Michael@xxxx
home: 919.303.0058
cell: 919.270.2488