Re: [DML] Oil Change

I hate putting my car on ramps unless absolutely necessary so i took a
plastic 55 gal. drum and cut the bottom out of it, leaving a few inches on
the sides. I use the bottom of the drum to catch the used oil. I can slide
it under the car and drain the oil without using ramps or jacks. I drilled
a hole in the bottom of it and placed a good stopper in it which makes it
easy to transfer the used oil out of this drain pan. I used a 30 gal drum
first and made a mess b/c it will barely hold all the oil from an oil
change, best to use a 55 gallon.