Re: [DML] Car show form/flyer?

In a message dated 3/31/01 5:17:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
heskin@xxxx writes:

<< I've got a one page flyer in MS Word I did last year for a car show. It's
pretty basic, but has all the necessary details. I'd be happy to upload it
to the DMCTech Files area, but I don't see anywhere to "add files".

Send it to me... at deloreanernst(AT)aol.com I'll get it in.

-Wayne
DMCTech