thottle cable on to use with twin turbos

thottle cable on to use with twin turbos

 I have a Delorean with twin turbos from Turbo Manifold Co. The problem is
that the throttle cable is hanging up and doesn't seem to be the same cable
that was originally on the car. I have not received a reply from the e-mail
sent to the company. does anyone know anything about htis or that company? I
did not own the car when the turbos wwere installed.