Re: [DML] thottle cable on to use with twin turbos

Re: [DML] thottle cable on to use with twin turbos

I don't know what your throttle cable looks like. I
have had two twin turbos and have never had a problem.
Oops, that is not quite right, once I had the cable
come loose and that caused me to have a very fast
running engine until I discovered the problem.

As regards the company, I have recently been in
contact with Eleanor, the owner, and was treated very
nicely. She did, however, say that she had been sick
and apologized for the time it took her to respond.

Both Rob Grady and Don Steger regularly install and
service the set-up, so call either one of them with
your questions. You will not be disappointed.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867