ADMIN Uploading Files

Due to some minor difficulties with placing of inappropriate material in the
files, I've "locked" them. If you wish to post something there, write me at
the moderator address. I'll unlock the posting ability for short period of
time, and then close it again. It's best if you let me know when you're
done. I'm not nuts about this either, but that's how it goes.

Also - the "files" area (often referred to by its old name "the vault") is
getting kind of full, so I've started deleting the oldest material. If you
have something there that should be posted forever, let me know and I'll
move it to the main www.dmcnews.com web page. I'd also appreciate it if you
reduce the quality of your posted images so they aren't so big. 30kb for a
picture is about right, 300kb is overkill.

Thanks,

Dave Swingle