From: mrvideosawyer@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Radio wiring
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:50:48 -0500

Group,
If you are going to replace your radio the first project you are going to have to do is figure wire color coding out. I gave John Hervey a call at specialTauto and this guy said OK here it is. Check Johns webb page out, he has drawn in a radio diagram with proper color coding for craig radio. The tricky part was to figure out the common wires, easy when radio is out.

The new radio sounds sooooooooooooo much better. I'm giddy as a school boy. Thanks John. Hummmm maybe I should change the speakers too, enough for one weekend.

Ohhh by the way thanks goes to Darryl at Specialty Automotive he talked me through the AC mode switch replacement/rebuild.

Thanks, Jim
4149 "ELMO"

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx