grinding noise

Hey guys,

I was driving my Delorean as usual...I was listening to music and about
an hour into the ride i noticed a noise...I wasnt aware at this point it was
coming from my car...so i turned down the music and listened...It was my
car...it seems to be coming from the front...the only thing that i could
guess it was, was the fans...it seems to be this very large grinding
noise...my car has never had problems like this before...i am not a mechanic
so i dont know to much about what it could be...
thanks in advance
-matt
5510