Re: updates to my car troubles!

I find it hard to believe your pressure is that high. Unless there is
blockage of the return line from the primary pressure regulater or the
regulater itself is stuck there is no reason for it. Maybe your gauge
is out of calibration. The proper place to check fuel pressure is the
bolt on the top center of the fuel distributer in line to the control
pressure regulater on the valve cover. Max pressure is to be no more
that 5.5 bar or 14.5 x 5.5 or about 80 psi. With such high pressures
at start it is all going to the cold start valve. Assume the primary
regulater is stuck. Try to remove it and clean it making sure
everything is clean and moves easily. It is adjustable and should be
set between 5.1 - 5.3 bar. This could have happened overnight by just
a piece of dirt lodging in the regulater causing it to stick. The
primary contol pressure regulater is on the side of the fuel mixture
unit. The control pressure regulater is on the valve cover. The
primary control pressure regulater is the one that contols system
pressure and is the one that is either stuck or has the bolcked
return line.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757