Re: [DML] Hello list

Good, we can start with you, this is not the complete rendering but
some of the reasons given were anywhere from chipping the epoxy and
bending the frame to if lifting one corner of the front end, breaking
the windshield, hence the idea of a 24" 2x4 or 2x6 placed between the
tie down hooks and lifting the entire front or rear end is the way to
go. Again, wouldn't you have liked to have known this and more at the
start?

Les