Re: *sigh*... today is one of those days

Re: *sigh*... today is one of those days

With all of the problems you are having it leads me to suspect that at
some time in this car's history it got flooded. The wheel bearings got
wet and washed out the lubrication and all of the ground connections
are rusty and need to be taken apart and cleaned. If you have 1 bad
wheel bearing it is usually a good idea to replace both front
bearings. Check the fluids in the trans and final unit, brake and
clutch fluids, CV boots for cuts steering rack boots, the frame for
general rust.Lubricate the parking brake cables and speedo cable, and
grease the rod ends. Expect further problems.:(
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> the news just keeps getting worse it seems!
> tonight, everywhere i turned, something new wasn't working right.
and i'm
> not just talking about my crappy running, either. totally unrelated
stuff.

portions of this message have been removed]