Delorean Engine Upgrades... lets think for a minute

Delorean Engine Upgrades... lets think for a minute

It seems to me that everyone here is overlooking something. Why
upgrade the engine.. it seems that everyone who has been vocal has
forgotten one key factor BOOST!.. we all know that this engine is
capable of a Force Induction ugrade.. aka the Legand Turbo Setup..
bam there you go.. looking at this from an Import Tuner perspective..
its great.. ( I drive a Twin Turbo Z) you need to free up the exhaust
system.. gut the cats and the pre-cats.. increase the piping to like
2.5 or 3 inches.. install a high flow intake ( k/n cone
filtercharger).. then start worrying about boosting.. you could
install some boost jets (contact welding tips) or just get a bigger
turbo.. or install ceramic bearings etc.. there is a host of
possiblities there.. then get a boost controller to jack up the
boost.. couple that with an Air/Fuel Controller and well you have
an .. excuse my french " a Raped Ape "... this car will be freakin
awesome.. as long as we can upgrade the clutch .. heehe

what do ya think.. we could also place the intercooler in a way for a
bigger ram-air effect.. woohoo.. this sucker would be FAAAST and
EFFIECENT!

Vik Saini