Lexol and Vinylex

>Subject: RE: [DML] What do you use to clean and protect your interior?
>
>Is vinylex silicone based?
>
>Does the Lexol product evaporate and deposit on the windshield too?

Yes, it does contain silicones, but not in the same way that Armor-All
does. Their web site at http://www.lexol.com/ has full details.

My personal experience with the product over the past couple of years, on
numerous cars, is that it seems to do an excellent job at cleaning and
protecting the vinyl surfaces in the car. It does not leave a greasy or
shiny finish after application, and I haven't noticed deposits on the
windsheild as I have with Armor-All and other products. I've also tried
other products like the Mequires Vinyl cleaner, but so far I have always
come back to Vinylex.

Mark N
VIN 6820