Re: [DML] Gold DeLorean

I am more than "pretty sure" there was a 3rd gold DeLorean.

The first 2 were available through an American Express Christmas
catalog.

The first one built, vin 4300, is a 5 speed with tan interior, and is
in the National Automobile Museum located in Reno, Nevada.
http://www.jps.net/cjmack/golddmc.htm

The second one built, vin 4301, is an automatic with black interior,
and is in a bank in Snyder, Texas.
http://www.bigtexas.com/dmc

The last one built, vin 20105, an automatic with tan interior, was
assembled by Kapac using the spare set of gold plated panels, and
is owned privately. This car was at Ken's show in Cleveland.
http://www.dmcnews.com/clephoto/cleveland2000_2.html

Information on all of them at:
http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/img/news/news17.pdf

John Yeoman