RE: [DML] DeLorean of the 90's? (or 00's?)

RE: [DML] DeLorean of the 90's? (or 00's?)

> As Moderator this week, in my judgment the Subaru SVX thread
> is getting
> too much off-topic traffic and probably irritating some
> subscribers. It may only last a little longer.

By posting a question of this type to the list I was hoping that anyone
posting a follow-up comment or question would do so privately. I see the
list as a place to LAUNCH threads that may be on the edge of being DeLorean
related but thereafter they would be taken elsewhere. This list is already
on overload with fringe and recurring questions.

> But I don't want to leave interested readers wanting more, so here are
> some tidbits:
>
> Information about and pictures of the Subaru SVX is plentiful. Its
> owners must love it very much. Search and you will find places like
> this:
>
> http://www.subarusvx.com/

Thanks for posting this. I'll add pictures of my car to my DeLorean site as
soon as I can. The SVX was also in limited production (14,000 for the U.S.
market, 25,000 Total from 92 to 97) and the window design is a dead giveaway
to the DeLorean.

BTW, mine is a 1995 model- Green 8^)

NOW I consider this the end of the thread..

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx