Re: [DML] DeLorean of the 90's? (or 00's?)

Re: [DML] DeLorean of the 90's? (or 00's?)

As Moderator this week, in my judgement the Subaru SVX thread is getting
too much off-topic traffic and probably irritating some subscribers. It
may only last a little longer.

But I don't want to leave interesed readers wanting more, so here are
some tidbits:

Information about and pictures of the Subaru SVX is plentiful. Its
owners must love it very much. Search and you will find places like
this:

http://www.subarusvx.com/

Would you like to buy a BRAND NEW Guigaro-bodied automobile, which had
its engineering done by Lotus? A car loaded with standard equipment
that reviewers generally like, but consider underpowered? A car that
comes from an upstart new player in the American car market, determined
to change the rules of the game and desperate to bring jobs to a region
rife with unemployment?

Then get yourself a Daewoo Leganza. Not sarcarsitaclly, I ask if
perhaps the Leganza is the DeLorean of the 00's?

Picture and reviews at CarPoint:

http://carpoint.msn.com/vip/Overview/Daewoo/Leganza/new.asp

More Leganza reviews at Cars.com:

http://www.cars.com/carsapp/national/?szc=44118&srv=review&act=search&mkid=62&mdid=2738&yr=2000&x=14&y=16

The moral of the story: the automobile business is a small world, and it
is easy to find links between the DeLorean and many other cars. Or
Kevin Bacon, for that matter.

- Mike Substelny