RE: 3.0 Eagle Premier motor

As promised I am updating the progress of the Pacific Rim Automotive
(Seattle, WA) installation of the Eagle motor in a DeLorean. They are using
ported and polished DeLorean heads on the 3.0 even-fire block, with the DMC
crankcase to provide the motor mounts. It also uses Volvo high lift
even-fire cams, alloy rockers, stock DMC fuel system, and the DMC
distributor CONVERTED TO EVEN-FIRE. The advantages are smooth idle, more
power, and easily available parts. PRV wizard John Lane has consented to
allow me to give out his e-mail address in case anyone wants to contact him
directly for additional information. Please keep in mind that he is very
busy and does not have time for "tire kickers". If you are seriously
interested in doing something similar, send him a note. He has extensive
knowledge of this motor and regularly races a high HP Volvo version.

Contact John Lane at "jlane@xxxx". Please note I have no
relationship with this business other than being one of his many parts
sources.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive