Fuel Sender Repair/replace

When I checked on why mine did not work I found it was rotted and not worth fixing.
Would love to have the good one, however, until I can save up the money I just spent $20.00 at O'Reillys and got an after market.
I had the tank completely empty so it only took a few mintues to install. I cut the float arm a little long and bent it so I would have alittle adjustment room. Reads fine.

I think if mine had not been in such bad shape I would have tried to fix it but it was gone.
Later
Jerry