           From: Tamir Ardon <tamir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "J. Ben Boatright" <tahoe98@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
           From: "J. Ben Boatright" <tahoe98@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: daren57@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "Jerry Harry" <jerryHarry@xxxxxxx>
           From: specialtauto@xxxxxxxxx
           From: specialtauto@xxxxxxxxx
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     19. DeLoreans in Italy
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:52:46 -0800 (PST)
   From: Tamir Ardon <tamir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SS stickers and more.

Hi group,

Just wanted to invite anyone who is interested in
purchasing stainless steel decals for their DeLorean
to my site.  I now have a SITE SHOP with a few items
for sale.

And for those who haven't been by my site in awhile,
check out the 70+ articles, 30+ video clips, and much
much more information on our beloved cars and maker!

http://www.entermyworld.com

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com