Car Show

I know it is early, but this will give all of you (that are interested) time to plan and also, there is a deadline for registering. There is a British Car Show coming up this May 5th. Our DeLoreans will have their own class too. The main problem and reason for signing up early is that last year, there were so many cars that showed up, they ran out of room! This year they have changed things around to limit the number of cars. Only those that pre-register will be allowed to participate any we all have until April 10 to do this at a cost of $15. The show takes place in Townsend, TN. Last year there were 4 (or was it 5) DeLoreans that pre-registered and only 2 of us showed up! We need to improve on this greatly. Anyone that is interested or needs more information, let me know. I can also provide scanned images of the registration form so you can pre-register in time. Come on! Let's show all of the other makes that appear there that we can show in just as large a group.

See you there!

Sean Howley
VIN#2345