Car Show

 Hello,,,,,I wanted to see if there was anyone else going to take a
camper or a motorhome to the show,,,,,,I thought we could get together and
camp in the parking lot that Ken told me about,,,, I will be coming in our
motorhome from West Virginia if anyone is interested.
Thanks
J.B.Vincent
vin: 16709
lic: DMC 12