From: Sean Howley [mailto:tsuyoi@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 10:16 PM
To: DMC News
Subject: [DML] Car Show

I know it is early, but this will give all of you (that are interested) time
to plan and also, there is a deadline for registering. There is a British
Car Show coming up this May 5th. Our DeLoreans will have their own class
too. The main problem and reason for signing up early is that last year,
there were so many cars that showed up, they ran out of room! This year
they have changed things around to limit the number of cars. Only those
that pre-register will be allowed to participate any we all have until April
10 to do this at a cost of $15. The show takes place in Townsend, TN