Re: [DML] Chicago trip

I live in the Chicagoland suburbs. My name is Justin. I'm almost 17 years
old. Are you going to bring your DeLorean? I remember the Cleveland car show
last year. I was in a small little town called "Canal-Fulton" that's near
Canton, in Ohio. I was there from June 11-14th if I can remember correctly. I
was staying there because of my grandma visiting family. I wanted to go to
that car show so bad. The DeLorean are the car of my dreams. I love it w/a
passion. I got to see the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame, and it was the greatest
thing ever to see, other than a DeLorean. I did watch the webcam you guys had
though. I think my grandma actually talked to someone and they said that the
car show was for DMC owners only. That meant to me that, I would have to be
part of a club or something or own a DeLorean. It would be an honor if I went
to the future car show in Memphis. I told my friend about it a while ago and
he said we would drive down there. That's about it on that story. I can get
to Chicago within 20-30 minutes. Any reaction to anyone else living in the
Suburbs??

Bob Brandys- I know you live around here. I saw you at the Taste of Lombard.
Will you be there?? If not, can you meet me somewhere in Lombard or around
that area so I can see the car of my dreams? I'd give anything to see that
again, to see more in Chicago or the Memphis car show. Thanks everyone.
Later,
Justin
Dreams come true...............rarely, =(