RE: [DML] Re: Lift it up question SAFELY

RE: [DML] Re: Lift it up question SAFELY

Recently, I was working on my truck. I had the right front on a jack stand
with the wheel off and was jacking the left front up to place it on a stand.
Kabong, bang crash and a lot of swearing. The jack stand on the right front
kicked out and the truck fell. After I lifted the truck back up off the
ground I went inside and told my wife what happened. She said "I thought I
heard a loud noise". I told her that the next time, please investigate, I
might have been pinned under the truck.

First time in 25 years of fooling around in the garage that this has
happened.

Scott Mueller
DMCNEWS 002981
DOA

Everyone should take
EXTRA safety precautions or your wife may wake up to find you stuck
under your toy.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757