Re: Lift it up question

For my use, the BEST tool for Delorean, and the rest of your fleet, is a
floor jack (the ones on wheels and a long handle). In less time and with
less concern of overrunning the ramps you can have the car jacked up. Then
use a good set of jack stands. Floor jacks are quick and easy to use and
they get the vehicle higher (Even higher if you put blocks between the jack
pad and the car). If you by one, get one that is sturdy. I've seen some
$29 specials made out of stamped steel that look questionable.

Remember, no matter how much you love your car, it does not have feelings
for you and will follow All the rules motion, inertia, energy, gravity, etc.
In other words, be careful so that you don't get killed or hurt, the car
will not weep for you. (If I'm not mistaken, at least one person has been
killed working on their Delorean)

Nick Kemp