Re: [DML] Fun-per-Dollar (FPD) Ratio

You'll see that allot of people will be flocking to your car at that
car show. When I first bought my Delorean it was in pretty sad shape.
Passenger side front fender, hood, front fascia were damaged in an
accident from a previous owner, Four flat rotted out tires, dusty and
dirty panels. Anyway as I was towing it home on a Uhaul full car
caddy, people were sticking their heads out their window and
yelling "NICE CAR!" and honking their horns on the expressway. While
sitting in traffic I had cars on the opposite side of the expressway
flashing their lights, honking their horns and smiling at me with
their thumbs. It's amazing how much attention our cars get...even
when they are being towed, covered with soot and have body damage to
it!

Their is a guy here at work that bought a brand new 2000 Porsche who
loves to brag about it to everyone. I remember him turning to me
asking me "what kind of car do you own?" while he was with a group of
co-workers. I shrudged my shoulders and said "A Delorean", next thing
I know I have a group of people surrounding me asking me a million
questions about the car and when I was going to bring it in so they
could get a ride in it. I have never seen a persons face turn as red
as that Porsche owners face did..:-)

Steve