Re: [DML] Re: Fun-per-Dollar (FPD) Ratio

Re: [DML] Re: Fun-per-Dollar (FPD) Ratio

In a message dated 3/6/01 9:30:12 PM Central Standard Time, DMCVegas@xxxx
writes:

> For some reason, it seems that the more expensive/exotic/rare that a
> car is, the more respectful the owners. I've gotten both complements
> and smiles from folks driving Ferarri's, NSX's, Pantera's, and even
> Espirts. But for some reason I always catch flack from Corvette, and

Amen to that one! there's a guy in town with a Porsche 911 and he's always
wearing a nice leather jacket, slacks, sunglasses - he's probably a stock
market guy or something. anyway he was parked down town and talking to
someone next to his car when i rolled by in my DeLorean - he looked, smiled
and gave me the thumbs up!! of course i returned the favor. then about a
minute later i pulled up next to a Z28 with blacked out lights and tinted
windows and the guy kinda looked at me once and never looked back. when the
light changed he held his head up high, slumped in his seat, rested his hand
on top of the steering wheel and laid some rubber, like he had to prove his
car. the best part about a D is everyone thinks it's really powerful but
it's not, so you have an excuse NOT to race someone - you can go as slow as
you want and people think it's just because you CAN go that slow!!!!!!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102