picture archive, please help, its for the good of mankind.

picture archive, please help, its for the good of mankind.

Hello,
Im producing a website called the galleria, its purpose is to collect
owners pictures of their cars, to share

with the rest of the world, there is to be no limit to the car make
and model, and all will be categorised.
So if you have any pictures, the bigger the better, please mail them
to me at daren57@xxxx
If you want to have a look at the site it can be found at
www.thegalleria.8m.com
The pictures on the site at the moment have been taken without
consent, but once I have a few that have been

given to me I will remove the stolen ones.
Thanks in advance.